Who can join?
Kids ages 8 – 14 yrs. old
Schedule and venue
May 4-7, 11-14, 2010
1:00 – 4:30 PM
Research Laboratory, UP Vargas Museum
What will be covered?
Basic museum activities and functions
– Guiding museum visitors (Docent training)
– Cataloging of museum objects
– Handling and preserving museum objects
– Planning and setting up an exhibit
Other hands-on activities
– Drawing lessons by Marcelo Baldomar
– Clay art workshop by Aba Lluch Dalena
– Printmaking workshop by Ambie Abaño of the Philippine Association of Printmakers (PAP)
Php 3,000.00, inclusive of workshop kit, art materials, snacks, badges and certificates
Graduation will be on May 15, 2010 at 2:00 PM.
This culminating activity is the opening of the JMGs very own exhibit.
For inquiries and registration, you may call us at 928-1927, 981-8500 local 4024 or e-mail email@example.com.